|Born||29 August 1976|
|Known for||Wie is de Mol?|
In 2011, Rooijakkers presented the Dutch version of the game show Fort Boyard, alongside Dutch radio DJ Gerard Ekdom. In the same year, he also participated as candidate in the popular television show Wie is de Mol?. He won the show by identifying the mole (Patrick Stoof) and he went on to present the show himself from 2012 to 2018. Rooijakkers succeeded Pieter Jan Hagens as presenter of the show and Rik van de Westelaken succeeded Rooijakkers in 2019.
He appeared as news reader in the 2012 film De club van lelijke kinderen. He also participated as contestant in the game shows Weet Ik Veel (in 2013) and Ik hou van Holland (in 2009 and 2011). In 2014, he won that year's summer edition of the quiz show De Slimste Mens.
From 2011 till 2014 he presented Cash op Zolder, the Dutch version of the British television show Cash in the Attic. In 2014, he presented Bureau Rooijakkers en Verster together with Lauren Verster, a show about social issues. In 2015, he appeared in an episode of the television show Familie Kruys.
In 2018, Rooijakkers decided to work for the broadcast organisation RTL Nederland and he presented the game show Praat Nederlands met me later that year. In the show the questions revolve around the Dutch language and how language is used in society. In October 2018, he also co-presented the game show Holland-België together with Jonas Van Geel. The show featured 'team Netherlands' and 'team Belgium' competing against each other with Ruben Nicolai and Louis Talpe featuring as team captains respectively.
In the summer of 2019, Rooijakkers presented the talk show Zomer met Art for ten weeks. The show featured a different co-presenter in each week, including Merel Westrik, Gert Verhulst, Richard Groenendijk and Ellie Lust. In 2019, he also presented the second season of Praat Nederlands met me. Rooijakkers also presented the show Iedereen had het erover in which he talks to people that became part of a well-known and often widely discussed news event. In 2021, he presented Iedereen had het erover: Coronaspecial, an episode of the show in which he talks to people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic in the Netherlands.
In 2020, Rooijakkers appeared in the photography game show Het perfecte plaatje in which contestants compete to create the best photo in various challenges. He also presents the television show Rooijakkers over de vloer in which he visits national and international celebrities. The show can be seen as the successor to the show Van der Vorst Ziet Sterren which was presented by Peter van der Vorst for 16 seasons. In 2021, he presented B&B Vol Liefde in which he followed bed and breakfast owners in their search for love.
In December 2021 and January 2022, Rooijakkers presented a season of De Verraders which aired on Videoland. In 2022, Rooijakkers and Geraldine Kemper present the Expeditie Robinson: All Stars season of the television series Expeditie Robinson. He also presented the third season of B&B Vol Liefde. As of April 2023[update], he is scheduled to present the next season of Expeditie Robinson.
- Peking Express (2006 – 2008)
- Fort Boyard (2011)
- Wie is de Mol? (2012 – 2018)
- Bureau Rooijakkers en Verster (2014)
- De Erfenis van Anne Frank (2015)
- Het beste brein van Nederland (2016, 2017)
- Helden van de Wildernis (2017)
- Holland-België (2018)
- Praat Nederlands met me (2018, 2019)
- Zomer met Art (2019)
- Iedereen had het erover (2019)
- Rooijakkers over de vloer (2020 – present)
- B&B Vol Liefde (2021, 2022, 2023)
- De Verraders (2021, 2022)
- Expeditie Robinson: All Stars (2022)
- Expeditie Robinson 2023 (2023)
- De club van lelijke kinderen (2012)
- Familie Kruys (2015)
- Ik hou van Holland (2009 and 2011)
- Wie is de Mol? (2011)
- Weet Ik Veel (2013)
- De Slimste Mens (2014)
- Het perfecte plaatje (2020)
- "Jaaroverzicht 1976". beleven.org (in Dutch). Archived from the original on 13 September 2007. Retrieved 10 February 2021.
- "Fort Boyard is terug". Televizier (in Dutch). 4 September 2011. Archived from the original on 31 May 2020. Retrieved 31 May 2020.
- "Art Rooijakkers nieuwe presentator Wie is de Mol". NU.nl (in Dutch). 10 November 2011. Archived from the original on 2 November 2019. Retrieved 2 November 2019.
- "Rik van de Westelaken volgt Art Rooijakkers op bij Wie is de Mol?". NU.nl (in Dutch). 29 March 2018. Archived from the original on 8 November 2019. Retrieved 8 November 2019.
- "Art Rooijakkers wint De Slimste Mens". NU.nl (in Dutch). 29 August 2014. Archived from the original on 24 October 2020. Retrieved 1 March 2021.
- "Eerste Cash op Zolder met een recordbedrag van 322.000 euro!". Televizier (in Dutch). 10 April 2014. Archived from the original on 10 November 2019. Retrieved 10 November 2019.
- "Aftrap nieuw seizoen Praat Nederlands Met Me trekt 619.000 kijkers". NU.nl (in Dutch). 25 October 2019. Archived from the original on 8 November 2019. Retrieved 8 November 2019.
- "354.000 kijkers voor nieuwe RTL-talkshow Art Rooijakkers". NU.nl (in Dutch). 18 June 2019. Archived from the original on 8 November 2019. Retrieved 8 November 2019.
- "Ellie is deze week de zomerdate van Art". Dingen voor vrouwen (in Dutch). 24 July 2019. Archived from the original on 26 September 2020. Retrieved 26 September 2020.
- "Art Rooijakkers maakt coronaspecial Iedereen had het erover". Televizier (in Dutch). 18 December 2020. Archived from the original on 18 December 2020. Retrieved 26 December 2020.
- "Art Rooijakkers: 'We zijn verbazing over de pandemie verloren'". RTL Nieuws (in Dutch). 3 January 2021. Archived from the original on 3 January 2021. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Zelfvertrouwen komt Art duur te staan in Het Perfecte Plaatje". RTL Nieuws (in Dutch). 3 November 2020. Archived from the original on 27 November 2020. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "Art Rooijakkers: 'Hebben nog niet de status van Van der Vorst Ziet Sterren'". NU.nl (in Dutch). 3 September 2020. Archived from the original on 8 December 2020. Retrieved 8 December 2020.
- "Gloednieuwe datingshow voor Art Rooijakkers". RTL Boulevard (in Dutch). 9 June 2021. Retrieved 21 June 2021.
- van der Woude, Eric (14 June 2021). "Art Rooijakkers presenteert zomers datingprogramma B&B Vol Liefde". Superguide (in Dutch). Retrieved 21 June 2021.
- "RTL-spelshow De Verraders wordt ook gemaakt in Engeland en Amerika". NU.nl (in Dutch). 5 October 2021. Retrieved 20 February 2022.
- "Art Rooijakkers en Geraldine Kemper presenteren online versie Expeditie Robinson". NU.nl (in Dutch). 27 November 2021. Retrieved 15 April 2022.
- Jonk, Erik (11 February 2022). "Veel gejuich om 'All Stars-editie' met winnaars Expeditie Robinson". Metronieuws (in Dutch). Retrieved 15 April 2022.
- "Art Rooijakkers terug als presentator in B&B Vol Liefde: De Aftrap". RTL Boulevard (in Dutch). 3 November 2022. Retrieved 9 November 2022.
- "Art Rooijakkers is de nieuwe presentator van Expeditie Robinson". NU.nl (in Dutch). 5 April 2023. Retrieved 5 April 2023.